Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

1 minute ago, AKHoosier said:

This is what I've spent more time than I'd like to admit thinking about, who would be on Brad's staff.

I'd have to think Ronald Nored and Michael Lewis would be shoe-ins. Other than that no idea. I know he might irk some, but man I'd like Dakich on the staff to be honest.

Maybe his son.

1 minute ago, brandct said:

He is always very careful with how he words things. He is worried about his word as a journalist and I can not blame him for that. 

Funny thing, most journalists don’t publish rumors and innuendo, they publish facts supported by two sources.  You don’t get to have it both ways and take all the credit when you “break” a rumor, and none of the blame when you are wrong.

1 minute ago, AKHoosier said:

This is what I've spent more time than I'd like to admit thinking about, who would be on Brad's staff.

I'd have to think Ronald Nored and Michael Lewis would be shoe-ins. Other than that no idea. I know he might irk some, but man I'd like Dakich on the staff to be honest.

Ohhh helllllllll NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I love that too!  Isiah is very charismatic and loves coach Knight!

This is what Isiah is good at. All the off the court issues and coaching mishaps aside, he’s one of the greatest basketball players of all time and sells IU basketball as well as anyone 

1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

Indeed -- if he had anything to do with a coach leaving an NBA team for his alma mater, he'd be in deep doo-doo. I could see him getting a really, really, really big fine and suspension -- if not both -- for that. That's serious sh-t. 

Cuban is a very intelligent and savvy businessman. He knows the rules as well as his limitations.

Edited by Artie86

Concerned

1 minute ago, coonhounds said:

So if stevens coaches tomorrow night and nothing breaks are we to be concerned in anybody who wants to answers opinion

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ned 

5 minutes ago, BleedCubbieBlue said:

Funny thing, most journalists don’t publish rumors and innuendo, they publish facts supported by two sources.  You don’t get to have it both ways and take all the credit when you “break” a rumor, and none of the blame when you are wrong.

Is this still the case?  It just does not seem to follow those old rules any more