Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I just got tired of seeing all the pictures of the players 6 packs over video of them working on actual basketball skills.

You’re mad that the strength coach is showing off his sculptures and not posting them dribbling?

5 minutes ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

Summary:

-Brad Stephens to IU is still a thing

-Contract between Celtics and Brad is not an issue

-There's two types of people in Boston: People from Boston and people from elsewhere. Outsiders will never be insiders(fascinating stuff here, really)

-Estimates 30% chance Brad is the coach at IU by October

So basically nothing new or interesting.

Edited by madmax

Just now, psychobat3 said:

What does “on the table” mean?

a chance to land him. Didn’t really go into other specifics. But when an IU reporter says that it makes everything a little more real. Not that we needed it with our excellent guys, but it’s another credible source to add to the mix. 

Just now, Hovadipo said:

You’re mad that the strength coach is showing off his sculptures and not posting them dribbling?

He is a really nice guy. I had someone stop him, ironically at St Elmos, and introduce him to me and a friend and he was very easy to talk with and not a big time ego. Dakich also does not like him so that definitely plays in his favor lol

24 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I believe just helping with bringing Brad home. Hoping for a staff of Lewis, Nored, Roberts, Guyton DOBO or Moye

This is what I've spent more time than I'd like to admit thinking about, who would be on Brad's staff.

I'd have to think Ronald Nored and Michael Lewis would be shoe-ins. Other than that no idea. I know he might irk some, but man I'd like Dakich on the staff to be honest.

5 minutes ago, BleedCubbieBlue said:

It means that if Brad comes Rabjohns can claim that he knew all along, and if he doesn’t he can say that he never told anyone it was a done deal.

And he can charge people for it.....