Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

1 minute ago, iubb said:

Wasn't the big clippers trade and signing like at 12AM EST?

That is 8 pm California time.  Usually the east coast stuff is earlier.  Indiana and Boston being in the same time zone, I would be shocked if anything dropped that late.

Just now, JSHoosier said:

I'd love that.  Where do I sign?

Not sure how well Roberts has done on Miller's bench since the whole team kind of crapped the bed.

At the bottom of a check addressed to the IU athletic department with 8 figures in the total box.

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I mean, if you’re gonna get me all giddy Chris, I’ve had a coaching man crush on Nored for sooooo long.

If we could keep Roberts and Cliff and add Nored and Lewis that’d be the best staff imaginable.

I means it covers everything possible. Dream staff 

1 minute ago, IUCrazy2 said:

That is 8 pm California time.  Usually the east coast stuff is earlier.  Indiana and Boston being in the same time zone, I would be shocked if anything dropped that late.

Woj would announce it at 2AM if he could be the first one with the scoop... lol

2 minutes ago, VO5 said:

Rabjohns just posted there is back room chatter that Stevens is on the table. He knows what that would do to us and he never posts that unless there is some truth. It really is happening y’all!

On rivals I’m assuming?