Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

8 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

Hear me out. Brad Stevens to IU. and Matt Painter takes over for Celtics... while Brad comes in and snatches kaufman back. 

Can Purdue help us out and hire Archie so IU won't need to pay the buyout?

2 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Tomorrow would be a very weird time to do it. I think it has to be begining of the week type of thing. Media would be blasting it everywhere. But... Tomorrow would also make it breaking news during the NCAA tourney... I'm just going to deniers route and say we get Mike Roberts. 

Well 4 years ago we fired Crean on the first day of the tournament.

4 minutes ago, cthomas said:

I think we can eliminate any coaches who are not currently coaching teams. Otherwise, we just make the announcement. Coaches currently under contract are a little more difficult. Lots of moving parts. This requires patience in an instant gratification world.

If it was going to be Beilein I agree it would have already been announced.

Edited by IU Scott

4 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Tomorrow would be a very weird time to do it. I think it has to be begining of the week type of thing. Media would be blasting it everywhere. But... Tomorrow would also make it breaking news during the NCAA tourney... I'm just going to deniers route and say we get Mike Roberts. 

That’s why I didn’t think he knew what he was saying. I’ve always thought a week after Archie being fired.