Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

Just a reminder, this thread is for Brad Stevens related news/posts only.

Random posts or topics about anything else should be in here.(see link below)

General New Coach News - Indiana Men's Basketball - BtownBanners

This was the original thread before we made the separate coaching threads, it just has a new name.

2 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I don’t mind being questioned at all, all I ask is if/when I’m wrong on things (not this one) that I don’t get a bunch of PMs basically calling me anything but a human.  That’s what soured me on HSN, even though 90-95% of the board was/is great.  

A vocal minority can do a lot of damage in a place. I could never get into HSN, was over there a few times posting and a lot of lurking but this is a great place. 

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

I’m pretty sure his source is different than mine and even closer than mine as well.  

I 100% believe you, but just so we’re handicapping this, are you at 100% done deal or can you put a percentage on it? Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

I don’t know much about Yeagley on here, anyone want to help a newbie out?

I believe I remember that he played soccer for IU. Very reliable, great content.  Doesn't post a lot, but never clickbait or trolling :)

Just now, Dalton26 said:

Just a reminder, this thread is for Brad Stevens related news/posts only. Random posts for topics about anything else should be in here.

General New Coach News - Indiana Men's Basketball - BtownBanners

This was the original thread before we made the separate coaching threads, it just has a new name.

Party pooper!!! Just kidding, thanks for that.  Us newbies will take a while to train because HSN went off topic a lot so we aren’t use to this yet.