Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

Guys, please stop filling my inbox asking how confident and comfortable I am.  If I wasn’t either I wouldn’t have shared it on this board already. Please just stop!!! I’ll share what I hear I promise.

7 minutes ago, lillurk said:

The flights are curious but were not a factor in the big leaks from 007 and 0708. If the flights changed...don’t sweat it.

It may be as simple as waiting for the much better weather due tomorrow, especially flying in smallish plane. Supposed to rain all day long today.

Edited by LookatthestonesonDolson

4 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Guys, please stop filling my inbox asking how confident and comfortable I am.  If I wasn’t either I wouldn’t have shared it on this board already. Please just stop!!! I’ll share what I hear I promise.

Did you call Archie the last time we did this. I’m trying to remember who it was.

5 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Listen to the principle when he speaks! 

9 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I think this is also why we haven’t had anyone but Al enter the transfer portal. 

This can’t be overstated. There would’ve been a lot more departure had Archie been retained. Couple this with TJD saying what he did. A lot of dots can be connected

HAHA.  In my original post I typed “f@nboy” and look how it auto-edited!

Not sure if it still does but used to be that if you wrote a name for the male appendage it would autocorrect that for you to something else lol. Go ahead and try it

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, rcs29 said:

Not sure if it still does but used to be that if you wrote a name for the male appendage it would autocorrect that for you to something else lol. Go ahead and try it

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

I like the feature of it editing unnecessary salt, just didn’t think word I used qualified. 

Geez how is a guy supposed to get any sleep and now work done with all this great ,exciting news...now im going to be checking my phone every 5 seconds...but its worth it!!! Wooohooo 

1 minute ago, Cinco de Mayo said:

I guarantee the late, great MileHiIU (HSN) is smiling down on all of us now. If he was still with us, his name would be right there with these two.

Oh for sure!  He'd be right next to the two I mentioned.  He's smiling from above!