Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

Just now, 8bucks said:

What is the New Jersey stop for?

Could’ve been to pickup an agent, lawyer, or just to stop and grab a bite to eat. Who knows but the other stops are a crazy coincidence if it’s not all connected.

Just to temper the speculation, I agree that exact aircraft going to bloomington is quite odd, but all the other stops very likely are not related to the flight tomorrow or BS/IU. Think of this company like a taxi service for the rich. It all depends on what the customer wants (they have a bunch of different airframes), where the aircraft is, has it been booked, up to date on inspections, available pilot etc. Chances are most of the other flights you see have nothing to do with the one tomorrow, just FWIW.

1 minute ago, OKHOOSIER said:

Just to temper the speculation, I agree that exact aircraft going to bloomington is quite odd, but all the other stops very likely are not related to the flight tomorrow or BS/IU. Think of this company like a taxi service for the rich. It all depends on what the customer wants (they have a bunch of different airframes), where the aircraft is, has it been booked, up to date on inspections, available pilot etc. Chances are most of the other flights you see have nothing to do with the one tomorrow, just FWIW.

ITS BRAD *******^^ STEVENS! 

Just now, JerryYeagley23 said:

For the second time in my life, I’ve just heard two simple words that will change my sporting life. 

And I’m honestly laughing to myself as I just realized it’s past midnite and what that means for the date.

March 18th, 1995  - “I’m Back” - Michael Jordan

March 18th, 2021 - “It’s. Done.” - Someone who would ABSOLUTELY know. 

wow. 3/18. Special.

Rest up Hoosier faithful. 

Who said It’s Done?

3 minutes ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

Not too spoil anything, for the Bedford MA to Indy flight, I looked up Bedford’s Airport. It’s actually an military base named Hanscom AirForce Base

"Hanscom Field is a public use airport operated by the Massachusetts Port Authority, located 14 mi outside Boston in Bedford, Massachusetts, United States. Hanscom is mainly a general aviation airport, the largest in New England. "

1 minute ago, goonaha said:

"Hanscom Field is a public use airport operated by the Massachusetts Port Authority, located 14 mi outside Boston in Bedford, Massachusetts, United States. Hanscom is mainly a general aviation airport, the largest in New England. "

Yup, looked it up to see any more details and saw that, please ignore my comment