Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

Just now, tyappleg said:

Titus & Tate just posted an emergency podcast talking about the possibility of Stevens to IU.  

It should be a good one. 

Ha ha. I read that too fast and thought it said emergency broadcast!

2 minutes ago, Treesh said:

Indy to Bloomington

Bloomington to New Jersey 

New Jersey to New York

New York to Boston...

It was also at the Fulton airport outside of Atlanta on March 8th. Then flew to Palm Beach, then to Indy, then to Monroe. NBA Allstar game was Atlanta 3/7. 

6E312D96-26AA-49AF-BA8B-93E3CA032E65.jpeg

8 minutes ago, tyappleg said:

Titus & Tate just posted an emergency podcast talking about the possibility of Stevens to IU.  

It should be a good one. 

Know where I can get this for a late night listening?

1 minute ago, ClusterHead said:

Know where I can get this for a late night listening?

I'm listening on Spotify.  But if you just search "Titus and Tate podcast" you should be able to find it. 

1 minute ago, ClusterHead said:

Also, I’m thinking about starting a GoFundMe to ironically raise money to fund the “Scott Dolson Permanent Bar Tab” fund.  A guy with this level of testicular fortitude deserves to have his drinks paid for for life.

He’s a Kilroy legend. His kids even worked there. 

Also, I’m thinking about starting a GoFundMe to ironically raise money to fund the “Scott Dolson Permanent Bar Tab” fund.  A guy with this level of testicular fortitude deserves to have his drinks paid for for life.

You won’t need to. All the frats will do it for you lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk