Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

5 minutes ago, OKHOOSIER said:

Long time lurker here, i manage airports for a living. There is a single flight from the Boston reliever airport in bedford (GA overflow), to Indy reliever tomorrow at 10, 1240 arrival. It is a a company that is used often by sports VIPs and wealthy who are not the type of rich that can afford to own a jet. Skeptical yes, but a random flight to the Indy reliever, when no other flights from Boston to Indiana exist, is at the least, intriguing. Come on home BS. There is your random flight update.

I’ve missed these poets. Thank you Crean and Archie for not living up to the standard. This is way more fun!

So the Celtics fly to Boston tonight and then Brad flies to Indy tomorrow on the Celtics off day. If it’s official tomorrow that would give the Celtics a chance to put an interim coach in place on the off day. 

7 minutes ago, OKHOOSIER said:

Long time lurker here, i manage airports for a living. There is a single flight from the Boston reliever airport in bedford (GA overflow), to Indy reliever tomorrow at 10, 1240 arrival. It is a a company that is used often by sports VIPs and wealthy who are not the type of rich that can afford to own a jet. Skeptical yes, but a random flight to the Indy reliever, when no other flights from Boston to Indiana exist, is at the least, intriguing. Come on home BS. There is your random flight update.

Why wouldn't they just fly straight into Monroe County Airport? Bedford also is pretty far from Boston. Seems like a lot of unnecessary driving. 

Why wouldn't they just fly straight into Monroe County Airport? Bedford also is pretty far from Boston. Seems like a lot of unnecessary driving. 

Less suspicious?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

I believe 0708 dude has good info. Now with the flight info. I’m just kind of stunned. But I do think the deal is done.

So had he heard about the recruit or is that conversation staying private? 

Who will leak it first IU, Brad, or Ainge. It’d it’s IU it’ll be Rabby, Brad I’m not sure, and Ainge would probably be Shams or Woj.

Nobody beats woj or Shams to NBA related news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk