Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

This guy is in the know and he just posted on Facebook.  I blocked his name just because you never know...
E0F7F52A-327F-4C58-B032-248B1A644B60.thumb.jpeg.33dec692b9dad5a6e475f6f10b12ca13.jpeg

Do you have anything concrete? I’m not doubting you, but the Billy Donovan scam really bothered me. I see a lot of the same tweets you do. Just hoping it’s more than just some random guys or a couple OSU fans.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Over the last couple days, it's occurred to me 90% of this board doesn't know anything about Mark Titus or what he does for a living. 
Ive seen posters say he hates IU (which is the opposite of the truth) 
And people taking his memes seriously (which you should never do)

Thank you. Mark Titus is absolutely an IU fan from Indiana that just happened to play at OSU.

Give me Mark Titus any day of the week over any other college basketball writer/analyst/personality. Dude is awesome

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

There wasn't this much smoke with Donovan. Not even close. 

Agree with this...it was just Albers really. Well, I'm not getting anything done tomorrow. I really think something pops tomorrow. I don't see how they can keep it quiet. It's a Celtics off day too. 

1 minute ago, IUc2016 said:

Thank you. Mark Titus is absolutely an IU fan from Indiana that just happened to play at OSU.

Give me Mark Titus any day of the week over any other college basketball writer/analyst/personality. Dude is awesome

He probably would've walked on at IU if we didn't botch the Oden/Conley recruitment. That's the only reason he went to OSU.

I was thinking how embarrassing it would be as an IU fan to have the NCAA tournament hosted in Assembly Hall in the midst of a 5 YEAR tournament drought. 

But now, think about the redemption of a Brad Stevens announcement during the first tournament game at Assembly Hall in 40 years!  Tune in tomorrow

14 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Last time I was this excited about IU was 1987.  Brad has been my dream coach since his first final 4

Thank you for your service!...lol. Now I won’t be able to sleep. It’s like I’m back in high school and just found out that the hot girl I thought would NEVER go out with me,    not only likes me too, but gave my best friend her number to give to me! I gotta call her now! What do I say?.......lol

Just now, Cinco de Mayo said:

Thank you for your service!...lol. Now I won’t be able to sleep. It’s like I’m back in high school and just found out that the hot girl I thought would NEVER go out with me,    not only likes me too, but gave my best friend her number to give to me! I gotta call her now! What do I say?.......lol

Did you hear Brad Stevens is coming to IU?