Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

I wasn’t going to tell everyone but screw it, if it’s wrong it’s wrong.  The search is over!! Brad will be the next coach.  Same guy that told me the Sampson buyout sent me a text and said Brad is HOME! LFG!!!

I hope you're right!

Any indication on when it might be announced officially?

I wasn’t going to tell everyone but screw it, if it’s wrong it’s wrong.  The search is over!! Brad will be the next coach.  Same guy that told me the Sampson buyout sent me a text and said Brad is HOME! LFG!!!

When will the news officially drop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it’s wrong it’s wrong man. Thanks for sharing.

But hell yeah let’s go!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

How long ago did they think it was over 

4 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

LFG! Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoosiers!

4 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Do you have any kind of timeline? 

5 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Holy bleep....wow

I have to think something is announced soon.