Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

ALL COACHING THREADS ARE FOR THE COACH IN THE TITLE. MUCH LIKE RECRUITING THREADS, ON THESE THREADS WE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCING STAYING ON-TOPIC. POSTS WILL BE HIDDEN AND REPEAT OFFENDERS WILL BE SENT PACKING. 

Discuss. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan222 said:

You're getting him confused, OSU DG and Indy Sports Partisan are different people

You're right. My mistake! 

Indy Sports Partisan clearly knows nothing, though. 

3 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Wonder if we get Stevens for say $7-$8 mill will their doubt turn into criticism of how we spent so much during a pandemic 

It’s only going to be a point of contention if this happens while IU has to cut sports. I don’t think we’re in the position (at least haven’t heard anything relative to other programs that have) and having only 24 sports helps avoid that.

Just now, mdiu28 said:

You're right. My mistake! 

Indy Sports Partisan clearly knows nothing, though. 

Yea I don’t buy ISP’s post.  Last night he said the offer was 5 million a year.  I think we all agree to go there and offer that would be just to be able to say “we offered, he said no”. It’s gotta be 7-8-10 mill/year.