Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

2021 NCAA Tourney Survivor League

If anybody is interested in participating in a Tourney Survivor Contest post your picks in here and I will track and update.

RULES: 

You try to correctly pick 1 winner for each day that games are played. There are a total of 10 days of games during the Tournament. If at any time the team you pick loses, you're out of the pool. The catch is you can only use each team 1 time. Last one Standing is the winner!

Picks must be submitted before that particular game begins.

TIEBREAKER:

I will add the seeds of the winning teams selected and the person with the highest total wins.

*** I bumped the 2019 Thread as it has some clarifying posts and info in case anybody wants to look through the 1st page or 2 at different FAQs.

*** I also run a separate one of these for $$$ if interested in that PM me.

Yes, we will not include the Play In games... the first day of the Survivor is Friday March 19th.

Each DAY (not round) a pick must be made.

Each team can be used 1 time throughout the Tourney

Just a reminder... No Play in Games.... Picks start Tomorrow (Friday 3/19/21)

Picks need to be submitted before Tipoff of the 1st Game of the day!

If you want to submit future picks ahead of time that is fine..