Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

VO5

Player decisions

1 minute ago, Hippopotamo said:

TDJ, Race, and Duncomb feels like enough to play the 5, but it’s still a tough loss. 

No it's not. 1 injury and you're in the same boat as the team was this year when Brunk got hurt. They've got to go find another 5 imo. 

Just now, ap2345 said:

No it's not. 1 injury and you're in the same boat as the team was this year when Brunk got hurt. They've got to go find another 5 imo. 

Or we have a guy coming in yet to be named. Idk if that’s the case but the TJD tweet comes to mind.

1 minute ago, VO5 said:

Or we have a guy coming in yet to be named. Idk if that’s the case but the TJD tweet comes to mind.

I'm just saying that only having TJD, Race, and Duncomb is a gamble. They need a 4th person that can play the 5 especially if Race still plays the 4 some which I still think he will at times. 

Now this is a question for people way smarter than I. With Brunk leaving, that wouldn’t open an extra scholarship would it? Since his wasn’t going to count towards our total this year?

Gonna miss the Brunkyard Dog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, cleeter said:

Now this is a question for people way smarter than I. With Brunk leaving, that wouldn’t open an extra scholarship would it? Since his wasn’t going to count towards our total this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct 

6 minutes ago, Bobman1 said:

I don’t know if I agree. Kinda terrified of seeing TJD in foul trouble and Duncomb having to guard Kofi.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We still have Race? Kofi isn't the issue though. Our offense is the issue... we need a stretch 4 in the worse way. 

I liked Brunk but he didn't fit the offense CMW plans on running evidentially. It hurts depth but hopefully someone else can come in and worst case Geronimo can give some minutes at the 4 if there is major foul trouble.

Jordan can play small ball five. I don't think we need another 4 or 5. We need shooting. 

Give me another SG. 

Kristian

Johnson / Rob

Parker / Trey

Race / Hunter

TJD / Jordan

Woody will stagger line-ups as well.