Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

VO5

Player decisions

31 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Not surprised.  

Think he lost his starting spot when Race came back 

Johnson

Stewart

Hunter

Race

TJD

Is my guess.  

Will be interesting who can carve out big chunks off the bench.  

With better guard play Brunk could be a stud off the bench for us. 

Lander and Phinisee pushing hard for back up spot. 

Then Leal, Galloway, Geronimo going for the rest.  

Definitely want to get another transfer.  11 players with experience is better than the 7 we had last year though by a country mile 

I live in Virginia and watch a lot of UVA ball. Bennett is obviously a very good coach. The style of play is just as boring as Archie Miller's, just more effective. I doubt the move has much impact on Armaan's NBA chances. He is a good college player but to me calling him a future NBA player is a stretch.  Anyway, with the addition of Xavier Johnson, IU has enough guards. Parker Stewart will play the position and Stewart is a better shooter. Good luck to Armaan. He seems like a good guy.

3 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

If we had not fired Archie, Armaan is probably back. If had not fired Archie, TJD is definitely gone and Xavier Johnson isn't here.

Apparently Armaan was 99% gone if Archie came back