Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

VO5

Player decisions

2 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

Was not expecting this one. But Minnesota is a dumpster fire and will be TERRIBLE next year. So makes sense.

Glad to have you back Race! Go Hoosiers!

Yeah...other than it being home that just never made much sense to me. They might be worse than Nebrasketball was this year. 

1 minute ago, bigrod said:

Wouldn't it be nice to know we were firmly in and not waiting to see which side of the bubble were ended up on?

Would be nice. I hope he can win here! 

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Don't think that's progressed like that for any player this season. 

Franklin has probably been the closet but that is still a huge stretch. There is always some idiot saying something dumb to be found on social media but this year the majority of fans have wanted most/all the players back but still wished them well whatever they ultimately decided.

2 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

I just don’t see how Armaan would be the only guy to say no thanks now at this point...prob just gotta wait for his own announcement. I could be wrong and he goes elsewhere, but doesn’t seem like he’d take off if everyone else wants to come back. 

Although, I feel like Armaan is likely getting courted much harder and by a lot more schools, which might be harder to ignore. 

11 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

Was not expecting this one. But Minnesota is a dumpster fire and will be TERRIBLE next year. So makes sense.

Glad to have you back Race! Go Hoosiers!

I think you are correct, Minnesota being a train wreck probably really helped our cause with Race.  

Wouldn't it be nice to know we were firmly in and not waiting to see which side of the bubble were ended up on?

Instead on wondering where we are on bubble, let’s start waiting to see what seed we get. Would be nice for a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk