Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

VO5

Player decisions

That’s EXACTLY what it means.
I am longing for the days when a road team comes to Assembly Hall already expecting to lose.
I need to see other teams’ fans complaining about the ‘Hall of Calls’ because the refs are intimidated.
I want to see us run run run.
I want to see us foul hard and bring in fresh, tough bodies when we do.
I want to see a defensive feeding frenzy.
I want to see the other team’s coach T’d up out of pure frustration.
I want the bottom of the B1G to be steamrolled, and the top to be worried.
When we lose games, I never want us to sad or level headed afterwards. I want us to be angry.
For other teams? “It’s not gon be sweet.”

Yes I want all this. This would be the old iu basketball back. We may not recognize it if it happens

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I am longing for the days when a road team comes to Assembly Hall already expecting to lose.

I need to see other teams’ fans complaining about the ‘Hall of Calls’ because the refs are intimidated.

When we lose games, I never want us to be sad or level headed afterwards. I want us to be angry. Not just the fans—the players and the coaches. I want them to be completely pissed. I want our team to hate losing more than they love winning.

Urban dictionary:  Sweet = not tough.  So "it's not gon be sweet' means it's not going to be not tough.  Kid knows his double negatives.

52 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

When we lose games, I never want us to be sad or level headed afterwards. I want us to be angry. Not just the fans—the players and the coaches. I want them to be completely pissed. I want our team to hate losing more than they love winning.

Hell yes! I remember those days through the 80s and 90s

5 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Good read. Really want AF back. Guard rotation of XJ, KL, PS & AF looks really good on paper. AF is tough, he can defend, shoot & get to the rim. None of our guards could do all three of those things last season. 

8 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

As I said earlier, if Armaan has professional aspirations, who better than Mike Woodson to help him get there.  

1 hour ago, HoosierKnight said:

Good read. Really want AF back. Guard rotation of XJ, KL, PS & AF looks really good on paper. AF is tough, he can defend, shoot & get to the rim. None of our guards could do all three of those things last season. 

Did Rob Phinisee just die?

Edited by brumdog45
change

1 minute ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

Oh really? Not too shabby for AF

We will see. I’m personally fine with it as I think XJ is a better creator 

2 minutes ago, VO5 said:

We will see. I’m personally fine with it as I think CJ is a better creator 

I’m glad CJ Gunn is still firm with his commitment, the kid has a lot of potential 

Even if AF leaves, I’m guessing we should go after another guard or Big. Since I have no idea if Joey Brunk is returning this season

6 minutes ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

I’m glad CJ Gunn is still firm with his commitment, the kid has a lot of potential 

Even if AF leaves, I’m guessing we should go after another guard or Big. Since I have no idea if Joey Brunk is returning this season

My bad I edited to XJ but you got me before then lol. I think XJ makes up for AF’s absence but we need another guy for sure 

I truly miss these days! Got me to thinking. When is the last time the opposing coach got a tech against us? I cannot think of 1 right off hand.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app