Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

VO5

Player decisions

10 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

"So ya see Trayce, I want you to put your left hand behind your back like I'm doing. Now hold it there. Don't use it until practice is over."

I remember back in Larry Bird's playing days, he told a media guy that he actually tied is right hand behind is back all summer, and only played left handed to develop it. Not sure it was true, but paints an interesting picture, and he sure could operate with his left hand.

Hope Trace concentrates on developing his off hand as well. I think Woody will help him a lot !

15 minutes ago, DWB said:

I remember back in Larry Bird's playing days, he told a media guy that he actually tied is right hand behind is back all summer, and only played left handed to develop it. Not sure it was true, but paints an interesting picture, and he sure could operate with his left hand.

Hope Trace concentrates on developing his off hand as well. I think Woody will help him a lot !

It really messes with people's brains when you're just shooting around and hit like 5 3s in a row, then hit a lefty and then keep shooting right handed and just sprinkle in random lefties... Which you have to have a good looking left handed shot as well. 

10 minutes ago, thehelgo said:

Nah, clearly a goiter.  :)

When I fist saw that picture I thought he had fallen asleep with his head on the arm of his sofa, and it just stayed like that when he got up. HA! Just kiddin' of course.

18 minutes ago, PB1230 said:

Elbow of the guy behind him

11 minutes ago, thehelgo said:

Nah, clearly a goiter.  :)

Right??  The elbow can explain the back of the neck but not the front.  This is clearly a bad photoshop of TJDs face on the Elephant Man.

35 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

It really messes with people's brains when you're just shooting around and hit like 5 3s in a row, then hit a lefty and then keep shooting right handed and just sprinkle in random lefties... Which you have to have a good looking left handed shot as well. 

Stanford Robinson was the master of ugly shots with both hands.

4 minutes ago, NOLA Hoosier said:

Ah,  Kent Benson. One of his tutors at IU is the dad of a friend of mine, and everything you’ve heard is 100% accurate. 

I know the story. What a colossal mistake and shame on Coach Knight for letting that happen. Everything turned out well in the end, but how great it would have been for Larry Bird's legacy to be tied to IU.

2 minutes ago, cthomas said:

I know the story. What a colossal mistake and shame on Coach Knight for letting that happen. Everything turned out well in the end, but how great would have been for Larry Bird's legacy to be tied to IU.

He’s even said he wishes he would’ve gone back  to Bloomington. That’s another two banners at least.

1 minute ago, cthomas said:

I know the story. What a colossal mistake and shame on Coach Knight for letting that happen. Everything turned out well in the end, but how great it would have been for Larry Bird's legacy to be tied to IU.

Do tell please! Have heard bits and pieces

3 hours ago, Ghost of Rick Majerus said:

AP is trying to give us a hidden message. Look at Woody's hands. I think he is trying to signal to us that he is being handcuffed by the administration. 

“I can increase our wins and make us more successful with my hands behind my back”.

With Johnson here and I predict that Franklin will stay but Race will leave.

PG- Johnson/RP.

2G- Franklin/Lander./Leal

SF- Stewart/Galloway.

PG- Geronimo/Hunter.

C- TJD/Brunk/Duncomb.

I know Lander is not a 2 guard but I think RP and Lander will be the backup guards.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

With Johnson here and I predict that Franklin will stay but Race will leave.

PG- Johnson/RP.

2G- Franklin/Lander./Leal

SF- Stewart/Galloway.

PG- Geronimo/Hunter.

C- TJD/Brunk/Duncomb.

I know Lander is not a 2 guard but I think RP and Lander will be the backup guards.

In that scenario, give me one more big.