Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

VO5

Player decisions

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

I don't think the dude in the black shirt is going to get much playing time next year. 

I don't like TJD's body language either. He looks gassed so he has to be out of shape lol 

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

I don't think the dude in the black shirt is going to get much playing time next year. 

I'm sure his main objective is to successfully hold and block with one of those big red pads in the back ground . lol

3 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Don't think we have anyone working out with our men's team that looks like this ... 

giphy.gif

Yeah you're right, but in the player pic, we didn't get the "full frontal" view...then, even I could have figured it out

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Say that Franklin comes back and we get Johnson that would make a deep rotation at the guard position.

Johnson.

Franklin.

Lander.

Stewart.

RP.

Leal.

Galloway

There would be a lot of 3 and sometimes 4 guard lineups. I feel like Woody will play match ups more than Archie ever did. 

1 minute ago, ap2345 said:

There would be a lot of 3 and sometimes 4 guard lineups. I feel like Woody will play match ups more than Archie ever did. 

I would wonder if a couple of them could redshirt

35 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

I don’t understand that logic from fans.  If that is Woodson’s decision to move on if he hasn’t committed, fine.  But that is an internal team issue.  Players do not owe it to fans to rush a decision that is probably the largest of their young life just because we want to know our roster now.  Internally, Woodson and the coaches know more about the situation than we do.

It’s a message board. People are allowed to voice their opinion here and discuss what’s going on. I don’t understand why there’s a handful of people that keep making posts like this towards everyone. People talking about his decision is the whole point of a message board. 

2 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

Rough last month for the Miller family. 

Sean sure under-performed with all the talent he had at Arizona....hmmmm.

Did he ever, some of his teams were stacked.  I just needed one more reply to get the purdue jock strap off so I'm good now.

Edited by Cd71

1 minute ago, Cd71 said:

Did he ever, some of his teams were stacked.

He absolutely did underachieve. But have any teams underachieved more than Duke and Kentucky this last year? 

Not to even make the tournament with the myriad of 5-stars. You've really got to coach that type of talent down...

6 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

"So ya see Trayce, I want you to put your left hand behind your back like I'm doing. Now hold it there. Don't use it until practice is over."

Or could be ... "Man, back in my day if we would have practiced like this Coach Knight would have kicked us all out of practice or made us run until we couldn't eat supper ... probably both!"