Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

VO5

Player decisions

Although I love Race because of his effort game-in and game-out, I get the feeling that he just wouldn’t fit a more open offensive approach. If he showed a greater propensity for hitting 15-footers I would love to see him back. I hate to say it but it just seems like he’s the odd man out. Sucks...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just now, Chris007 said:

May but just a guess. Roberts has other options 

I agree and it sounds like he is a great guy. Because of that I was hoping that Wes Miller to UNC might give him a chance to take over UNCG but it’s looking more like Davis will get the UNC job.

14 minutes ago, Rookie33 said:

Who is DOBO? Roberts or May?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I doubt Roberts would go for that as it'd be a demotion and he could get an assistant position elsewhere.

I don't get the May talk at all. Why would he leave the DOBO position at UNC (his alma mater) to go to the same position at IU? I just don't get it and will only believe it is even truly a possibility if it happens.

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

May but just a guess. Roberts has other options 

I thought I read somewhere UNC was likely to promote him to a bench coach?

I agree and it sounds like he is a great guy. Because of that I was hoping that Wes Miller to UNC might give him a chance to take over UNCG but it’s looking more like Davis will get the UNC job.

Davis got the job. Was announced earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

I doubt Roberts would go for that as it'd be a demotion and he could get an assistant position elsewhere.

I don't get the May talk at all. Why would he leave the DOBO position at UNC (his alma mater) to go to the same position at IU? I just don't get it and will only believe it is even truly a possibility if it happens.

Maybe he’s not right with the new HC?

May grew up in Bloomington and I believe his fam still lives there

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Doing this for fun but my guess at a lineup based on players we know are coming back. Obviously more changes will come. 

PG Khristian Lander
G Rob Phinisee
G Parker Stewart
F Jerome Hunter
C Trayce Jackson-Davis

Bench in order: Geronimo, Duncomb, Galloway, Leal, Brunk

Franklin starts if he comes back. I think he would take Phinisee's spot and Rob would be our 6th man. Still have a lot of work to do. Not sure I'm confident in the bench with Galloway, Leal, and Brunk. Right now I say this is a tournament team. But not sure if they go far. Need a guy like Armaan back or a couple big transfers. 

Just now, HoosierFan1994 said:

Doing this for fun but my guess at a lineup based on players we know are coming back

PG Khristian Lander
SG Rob Phinisee
SF Parker Stewart
PF Jerome Hunter
C Trayce Jackson-Davis

Franklin starts if he comes back. I think he would take Phinisee's spot and Rob would be our 6th man. Still have a lot of work to do. Not sure I'm confident in the bench with Galloway, Leal, and Brunk. 

Like to see Geronimo develop enough to be a starter. 

Just now, HoosierFan1994 said:

Doing this for fun but my guess at a lineup based on players we know are coming back

PG Khristian Lander
SG Rob Phinisee
SF Parker Stewart
PF Jerome Hunter
C Trayce Jackson-Davis

Franklin starts if he comes back. I think he would take Phinisee's spot and Rob would be our 6th man. Still have a lot of work to do. Not sure I'm confident in the bench with Galloway, Leal, and Brunk. 

You forgot to include Keion Brooks as the 6th man or starting SF, slide Stewart to SG lol 

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Like to see Geronimo develop enough to be a starter. 

Should be a fun competition between him and Hunter for the 4 spot. Lander and Rob could be competing for the PG if Armaan comes back. I think Xavier Johnson starts if he comes.