Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

VO5

Player decisions

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I mix work in throughout the day. I will say not a lot of work has gotten done in the 2nd half of the day. My wife did text me and said I don't care if Lebron announces he's coming to IU, you have yard work to do tonight

She doesn’t really sound like a team player :D

21 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

Gonna have to go The Godfather route and officially name CMW a “Don.” 

DMW!

Edit: If this keeps up, we will have to string together titles for Coach Woodson: 

Michelo Woodson, Don di Bloomington, Roi d'Indiana, Caesar de midwesterners

1 minute ago, mamasa said:

Wonder if Durham is thinking "Aw damn, I might have screwed up!"?

Not if he wants comparable playing time to last season. I genuinely appreciate Al and wish him the best, but am comfortable it was time for him to move-on. 

5 minutes ago, Me So Hornsby said:

As much as I hope it means something, I try not to let likes/retweets get my hopes up

Yeah, Franklin seems to be pretty active promoting/supporting decisions of players, both IU and non-IU related, but I don't think he has retweeted or liked anything related specifically about Woodson

Edited by PB1230

Just now, ramadden13 said:

Hope it means something but he’s retweeted all the decision posts, including Al’s leaving. Think he’s just a good friend and teammate.

Franklin is probably gone.  He may not even have a spot left for him.  Time for these "holdouts" to get with the program.  

12 minutes ago, Golfman25 said:

Franklin is probably gone.  He may not even have a spot left for him.  Time for these "holdouts" to get with the program.  

There are currently 2 scholarships open not counting Franklin's. I don't think he's worried about someone else taking his scholarship yet.

1 minute ago, go iu bb said:

There are currently 2 scholarships open not counting Franklin's. I don't think he's worried about someone else taking his scholarship yet.

I am sure that Coach Woodson is not putting that kind of pressure on Franklin, to be honest. 

He will probably keep recruiting and Franklin will make his decision when he makes his decision.