Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

VO5

Player decisions

1 minute ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Thanks to those who cleared that up for me...one more question. Does everyone get an extra year? Let's say after next season Phinisee wants to play one more season. Can he?

Someone with more knowledge can correct me if I am wrong, I do think everyone gets one this year so those who were juniors will be juniors next year eligibility wise. I think. So Rob should still have two years left, I think.

2 minutes ago, jbeaman9 said:

Someone with more knowledge can correct me if I am wrong, I do think everyone gets one this year so those who were juniors will be juniors next year eligibility wise. I think. So Rob should still have two years left, I think.

Last year was a free year for players. It didn't count against anyone's eligibility. 

Correct but there's still to because Brunk doesn't count if he comes back. 
1. Phinisee
2. Hunter
3. TJD
4. Lander
5. Leal
6. Galloway
7. Thompson
8. Geronimo
9. Stewart 
10. Franklin
11. Duncomb 
12. Available
13. Available
14. Brunk - doesn't count

Ah I did not realize that about Brunk

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

So Brunk is basically a bonus scholarship for this year. Perfect.   I want all our guys back, but hope CMW makes it perfectly clear that spots will be filled. Players get to consider options, and so do we.  

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Because with the COVID year your seniors that want to come back will not count against your overall scholly numbers.   That is only for seniors and this year only 

Gotcha. Felt like I knew that, but couldn't figure it out. Thank you. 

Because with the COVID year your seniors that want to come back will not count against your overall scholly numbers.   That is only for seniors and this year only 

Man if you were a good senior laden team and had a strong freshman class coming in to replace those seniors it will be interesting to watch those teams

5 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Man if you were a good senior laden team and had a strong freshman class coming in to replace those seniors it will be interesting to watch those teams

For example Butler has 4 seniors coming back. 3 of which are starters and 1 is a role player. That said those roles could change next year for them. 

44 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

For example Butler has 4 seniors coming back. 3 of which are starters and 1 is a role player. That said those roles could change next year for them. 

Or freaking Wisconsin if their seniors come back.

I can not take another year of Brad Davison.

Just now, brumdog45 said:

Or freaking Wisconsin if their seniors come back.

I can not take another year of Brad Davison.

Most of their seniors have already said they are not coming back. Trice, Potter have already said so. Reuvers is already in the transfer portal. Also read a few articles that acted like Davison was not coming back.

They have a lot of young guys from the last two recruiting cycles that have not played hardly at all.