Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

VO5

Player decisions

39 minutes ago, T White said:

It isn't just that he is coming back, although that is great. It is the sentiment about finding a home in his time of need. That is incredibly touching. Straight from the heart sort of stuff.

Well said, both by him and by you. But, unless there is a specific reason for it, man I hope that kid gets a different number. Stewart looks in no way, shape or form like a #45.

3 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I don’t think the framing of the photo on the right was any sort of mistake. Check out who all is in there. 

Who is that in the gray sweatshirt on the far right?

Well said, both by him and by you. But, unless there is a specific reason for it, man I hope that kid gets a different number. Stewart looks in no way, shape or form like a #45.
Thought the exact same thing. Certain #'s don't fit people. Like Luca Doncic and 77. Any RB that uses 35

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Thought the exact same thing. Certain #'s don't fit people. Like Luca Doncic and 77. Any RB that uses 35

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Pretty sure he picked 45 because his dad were that number

3 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Feels like its gonna take a good sell job by Woody to get Lander back. Sounds like his parents were pretty fed up with how things played out last season.

According to Rivals, he met again with Woodson today (although based on the pictures it seems like everyone did). 

His dad said the meeting was "good". I would be pretty surprised if Lander goes elsewhere, honestly. The one that worries me is Armaan, I don't have any insider info but I feel like he's taking a long look around.

5 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Feels like its gonna take a good sell job by Woody to get Lander back. Sounds like his parents were pretty fed up with how things played out last season.

The cause of their anger is gone, though. If they were mad about Archie being a used car salesman, Woody seems like the opposite. If he’s willing to come out in an interview and say Trayce needs to work on his right hand, I can’t imagine he’s anything but a straight shooter. 

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

The cause of their anger is gone, though. If they were mad about Archie being a used car salesman, Woody seems like the opposite. If he’s willing to come out in an interview and say Trayce needs to work on his right hand, I can’t imagine he’s anything but a straight shooter. 

He’s got a great pitch to all our guys with legit NBA aspirations.  Fingers crossed.  

38 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

That's the number his dad wore (this is from his initial commitment) ... 

EpT5I0kXYAEhjJB.thumb.jpg.b5ce176ed7174fc895061d82b6954cea.jpg

How can you not pull for this young man?  I truly hope he gets the storybook ending to his collegiate career that he deserves, few have faced & overcome the adversity that Parker has.  Pumped to have him on the roster.