Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

VO5

Player decisions

9 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Jerome is a guy who I can see Woody really having a big  impact on his game.

Absolutely. Just read Woodson's presser transcript. Pretty much everything he says about offense, the three ball, the use of guys who can play more than one position, confidence, fits Hunter perfectly. I would bank on Hunter being much more involved offensively, and that's a good thing. I'd bank on the offense looking a hell of a lot better.

26 minutes ago, Hoosierfan222 said:

I would like Race back but I don’t think he’d play as much in Woodson’s system he described yesterday. 

I actually think he'd fit pretty well. He's athletic enough to often be able to guard 2-5 in a switch. He also was reputed to have a decent 3 point stroke coming in. Admittedly he only hit 30% last year and 20% this year, but everyone's shooting suffered under Archie so it's not inconceivable he could be in the 34-35% range next year.