Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

4 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Good news everyone. Scotty responded to my request. And though he’s not directly committing, I think it’s pretty safe to say Nate Oats is on his way. This was definitely not a canned response from an intern. 

A9FD17D7-BEBE-46D7-93AF-443250DD982C.jpeg

I'm guessing Dolson's getting too many of these emails, and it's great too see he's not ignoring fans. I think this is his generic response (i.e. a copy and paste) for all fans wanting to reach out to him about the hiring. 

1 minute ago, akumanina said:

I'm guessing Dolson's getting too many of these emails, and it's great too see he's not ignoring fans. I think this is his generic response (i.e. a copy and paste) for all fans wanting to reach out to him about the hiring. 

pretty sure he knows that man lol twas a joke 

2 minutes ago, akumanina said:

His secretaries* generic response 

fixed that for you

3 hours ago, Chris007 said:

What if we never stopped going after Stevens. What if the press conference by Brad was just a diffusion to get people to quit talking about it. What if we always knew it was him, but we knew we had to wait till this weekend the whole time? Lot's of what-ifs but then again He's just made up like Santa, Easter bunny, and tooth ferry anyway. None of those things are real. 

Santa, Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy aren't real?  

Thanks a lot for ruining all of the holidays for me. :)

11 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Good news everyone. Scotty responded to my request. And though he’s not directly committing, I think it’s pretty safe to say Nate Oats is on his way. This was definitely not a canned response from an intern. 

A9FD17D7-BEBE-46D7-93AF-443250DD982C.jpeg

I never get a response when I email him.  You probably are a lot more professional in your emails to him lol

1 minute ago, HoosierTrav said:

underwhelming considering Aaron Gordon and Vucevic were available. The Bulls are loading up though. Billy D to IU officially dead.

Nah. There's a flight from Chi to Bloomington today apparently. 

Billy D. to IU officially back on. (don't ruin my fun)

39 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

DD said on his show today that he knows of a situation in which one of the coaches that fans keep bringing up offered an Indiana Mr Basketball $50,000 dollars to come to his school. Not sure what coach or Mr basketball so anyone else have any ideas. 

PS: we don’t need all the DD’s full of crap comments 

I think DD is full of himself but not full of crap.  If he is relaying it, that is what he’s heard.