Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

1 minute ago, TheDarkKnight69 said:

@Chris007 know you and CC are connected. You know anything?

Nope, but he wouldn't tell me if he did until after everything was done. He either played down his interview to me or the media is hyping it up. If he is the coach, I would be very pleased since he is semi-family

4 minutes ago, Treesh said:

A person with zero head coaching experience but an IU degree!

@Hoosierfan2017 and I are interviewing later today since we have IU degree's! 

Should I wear my candy stripes and bring my foam finger? If Glass was interviewing me I definitely would but not sure if Dolson would like it. 

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

Nope, but he wouldn't tell me if he did until after everything was done. He either played down his interview to me or the media is hyping it up. If he is the coach, I would be very pleased since he is semi-family

Chris.. let me send you my resume to shoot over.

Calbert would be the best coach Indiana could ask for. Better than Brad Stevens!

;) 

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Should I wear my candy stripes and bring my foam finger? If Glass was interviewing me I definitely would but not sure if Dolson would like it. 

I think Dolson likes a nice suit and tie. We have to dress sharp! I'm sure the other coaches have been looking professional as well. 

Bring you IU degree as well. He might want to see it. 

2 minutes ago, Treesh said:

I think Dolson likes a nice suit and tie. We have to dress sharp! I'm sure the other coaches have been looking professional as well. 

Can’t bring my degree IU never sent it 

30 minutes ago, hoosierbannerd said:

current Track coach here- cool that you are doing that!

What level do you coach at? I ran track/XC and helped with some coaching and so did my wife. 

This thread is entertaining. I don’t know that I’ve fully dismissed anything or completely believe anything. 

The majority of us seem to like Beard, Muss, and Oats with Drew causing some disagreement. I’ll pull for any coach, but I’d really hope at least the first 3 are talked to. 

11 minutes ago, Nonymouse said:

And in the meantime, to really throw everyone off their scent (for no reason), they decided to formally interview at least three other candidates and offer the job to at least one candidate.

But yes it’s probably all just an elaborate ruse for the purpose of (*checks notes*)...no, there would be no purpose to that actually. Shoot, that must not be it. 

Thanks for clearing it up for me. Hope you have a great day. I enjoy your stuff

7 minutes ago, Treesh said:

On it! I’m leaving my resume at home and just bringing my degree so Scott stays focused on what’s important.

2 minutes ago, mdiu28 said:

If Calbert....ugh. 

This is a "hey it's worked for Michigan, it'll work for us too" move (if true). 

Yikes. 

I feel the same. But hey, if he can surround him self with a great staff it will go a long way in determining his success.

Just now, TadQueasy said:

But it does nothing to solve the problems the Cs have been having.  That is the point 

I suppose Tatum does fill the role of chucking 3's all game fairly well.