Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

1 minute ago, ap2345 said:

This guy has been saying that the announcement would be made on that day since before Archie was even fired. Now he’s said the time.

Guys. Stop. This is embarrassing. The guy is messing with you. There is nothing. They’ve offered the job to at least one person this week.

Edited by Nonymouse

2 minutes ago, Nonymouse said:

Guys. Stop. This is embarrassing. The guy is messing with you. There is nothing. They’ve offered the job to at least one person this week.

Well I’m not getting my hopes up but the guy has been confident and consistent for days and this is a message board for discussion so I brought it here to be discussed if anyone wanted to. So in that case NO I won’t and neither should anyone else.

5 minutes ago, Nonymouse said:

At the end of the day, nobody knows anything more than what their "sources" tell them. Their sources could be telling the truth or not.

You are confident in yours as others are confident in theirs.

This is just a message board. People are having a discussion. Relax.