Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

1 minute ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

The family has been clamoring for my smoked chicken, so I did that for them today

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’m not sure what’s worse, a day full of dentistry or some of the candidates we are kicking the tires on.  

one pays the bills, the other provides a mixture of laughter and sadness.  Who am I kidding, they both provide some strange mixture of sadness and laughter.  

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I’m not sure what’s worse, a day full of dentistry or some of the candidates we are kicking the tires on.  

one pays the bills, the other provides a mixture of laughter and sadness.  Who am I kidding, they both provide some strange mixture of sadness and laughter.  

Please tell me as a dentist you had office parties and passed around the "happy gas"...

So does this line just respond to people placing bets?

With this website I don’t personally know how it works. I’ve never used it. Judy saw another post and had to go look for myself to believe it wasn’t photoshopped or anything. According to Bozich, as of 7 hours ago, Woodson was favorite and Brad wasn’t on it. Now all of a sudden Brad is favorite and Woodson two. What changed? No idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, cleeter said:

With this website I don’t personally know how it works. I’ve never used it. Judy saw another post and had to go look for myself to believe it wasn’t photoshopped or anything. According to Bozich, as of 7 hours ago, Woodson was favorite and Brad wasn’t on it. Now all of a sudden Brad is favorite and Woodson two. What changed? No idea.

Betting sites like this, will take bets on anything. So if they sniff that people are willing to bet on something, they'll add it. So yes, they will take your money for most anything. Doesn't mean anything but who is betting on who. It's not like they have some inside information. 

Edited by OGIUAndy

1 minute ago, ISP said:

Matta wanted the job so bad that he accepted it and then turned it down. No physical was ever given or asked for. 

So then what the heck is going on with this crazy search?

1 minute ago, ISP said:

Matta wanted the job so bad that he accepted it and then turned it down. No physical was ever given or asked for. 

Can you explain this?   

why did he turn it down?  Realized he couldn’t do it health wise? 

16 minutes ago, cleeter said:

7 hours ago on betonline.ag he wasn’t even on the list. As of right now, Brad stevens is the favorite at +250 emoji23.png

We back!

3 minutes ago, ISP said:

This makes zero sense.  If he wanted it so badly, why turn it down?

And thank goodness.  He’s not ready for the rigors of coaching.