Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

Thomas graduated with a masters of education from the University of California at Berkeley, tweeting his cap and gown and retweeting congratulations to other UC Berkeley graduates. He said in a recent Huffington Post story that he has "studied the connections between education and sports.

Looked it up before anybody had a hissy fit.

Thomas graduated with a masters of education from the University of California at Berkeley, tweeting his cap and gown and retweeting congratulations to other UC Berkeley graduates. He said in a recent Huffington Post story that he has "studied the connections between education and sports.

Looked it up before anybody had a hissy fit.

Just now, madmax said:

I don’t understand the flip flopping on Dolson that many in our fan base have done in literally just a few days. He went from the GOAT and everyone apologizing for knocking his hiring to now just assuming he’s gonna give the job to some schlub who doesn’t deserve the job.

The fact that we have ZERO information about Dolson talking to Beard is very telling to me. Maybe I’m wrong, but it just seems like we would’ve heard “he tried but Beard wasn’t interested in moving” or something similar. Idk.... but if I’m right I’ll start a gofundme for my clairvoyance.

I think people are just getting anxious due to the lack of leaks and are jumping to the worst. Last week he was the goat because we loved all the info coming out. 

Scott Dolson is incredibly impressive:
No one knows jack, and lord knows many are trying.

Who is this Jack of whom you speak? Is he our next coach?

Jack Black laughing all the way to the bank
Jack Dorsey straight homeless beard style in a red blazer.
Jack Johnson and his smooth grooves, serenading the huddle.
Jack Daniels, sponsor of this coach search.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

24 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I have no idea who’s getting the job.

This is why I like Chris.  He's up front IMO and is simply trying to provide information and not simply be the 'guy who called it'.  If he is wrong on something, it wasn't because he made it up.....he's simply passing along what he has heard.

15 minutes ago, Feathery said:

Love Isaiah Thomas. He won a national title for us a few months before I was born. Was great for the Pistons too. :107:

C'mon, guys... the name is ISIAH. It's not that hard to remember... there are only 5 banners, and he brought one of 'em.

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Who is this Jack of whom you speak? Is he our next coach?

Jack Black laughing all the way to the bank
Jack Dorsey straight homeless beard style in a red blazer.
Jack Johnson and his smooth grooves, serenading the huddle.
Jack Daniels, sponsor of this coach search.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Jack Bauer

Flash!  This just in!  Hold the presses!  My wife just got back from the hairdressers and she was talking to another lady whose husband is the coach of a 12u girls basketball team.  According to this guy, a friend of his is second cousin to a prospect from northern Indiana that may or may not be a future Indiana recruit, depending on the new hire.  The prospective recruit's father is the brother of a bartender in Indianapolis.  It seems the bartender saw a group of coaches drawing straws in the back of the bar to see who the next IU coach would be and one of the guys won.  Since the bartender isn't a sports fan, he didn't know the identity of the coaches but he did say that he was male and sorta short but kinda tall too.  One of the customers at the bar did know the identity of the winner but since he was wearing a Purdue sweatshirt he didn't care because he was more interested in ordering a boilermaker.  There you go!  Inside information!  We have a new coach and it will be announced sometime in the future.