Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

Just now, Unexpectedflash said:

I don't know how much Snow knows. He said Archie was staying the day before he was fired. 

Just now, kottke said:

I take anything said by Snow with a grain of salt.

He said it was a text and he hadn’t vetted it but things had been quiet and people want information. 

3 hours ago, ap2345 said:

Wikipedia has named Woodson the coach just like it did Stevens last week lol

D25AB253-8619-4BB1-8759-997B33670C62.jpeg

Anybody with a computer can edit any wikipedia article to say whatever they want... and it will "stick" until someone else comes along and changes it... Never trust Wikipedia.

Just now, Stuhoo said:

That would sure as heck explain the Evansville guys being excited. It’s also somebody with coaching experience in college and the pros, and a guy who isn’t that all.

I see you Calbert 

I was just about to post this. Would explain a lot

Just now, AZ Hoosier said:

Anybody with a computer can edit any wikipedia article to say whatever they want... and it will "stick" until someone else comes along and changes it... Never trust Wikipedia.

I’m well aware.

3 minutes ago, Hippopotamo said:

I honestly don’t care anymore who the coach is (besides alford). I’m ready to support whoever it is and hope the future is brighter. 

I’d be great with rolling the dice a little bit. It’s far better than guaranteeing mediocrity with Alford or guaranteeing another coach search in four or five years with an old timer.

One of the more interesting tweets about the coaching search we’ve seen this week has been from John Rothstein. That guy keeps his powder dry almost always.

However, he tweeted yesterday that we are leaning towards an “IU guy“.