Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

I keep wondering if its been so quiet b/c we actually do have intentions of reaching out to some folks that are still coaching or were still coaching this weekend. If the all eggs in one basket stuff with Stevens was true, that didn't play out until the first weekend was underway. If any backup plan included Oats, Musselman, Drew, Beard, Enfield, whoever else, we may have put some back channel feelers out that said let's talk after the weekend. At least that's what I'm telling myself is happening. 

Just now, ap2345 said:

I’ve long thought this would go until at least final 4 week and the peegs guys just basically said that’s what they think will happen. This is going to be an interesting ride.

I'm not sure BtownBanners will survive it! Lord have mercy!

35 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

I've been tracking flights all afternoon because I've got nothing to better to do right now... Plane flew out of Btown this morning to the Bahamas.. another flight took off from the Bahamas 15 mins after the Btown flight landed to Boston.. There were flights from Boca Raton to the Bahamas on Saturday.. 

I think I'm going insane haha

The plane from BMG - ELH is registered to a local resident and has not otherwise left the state of Indiana for at least several weeks. Interesting. Probably just a vacation... But we are now both insane. 

Edited by GreatMcCracken’sGhost

2 minutes ago, IUHAHN81 said:

I think Dolson is waiting to hear back from Tom Allen on whether his wife would be ok with him coaching our bball team as well. Good news for us, he's at the age his wife doesn't need him around as much anymore.

Maybe he and Moren can both do double duty.

3 minutes ago, GreatMcCracken’sGhost said:

The plain from BMG - ELH is registered to a local resident and has not otherwise left the state of Indiana for at least several weeks. Interesting. Probably just a vacation... But we are now both insane. 

Yep... and when that plane landed in the Bahamas a flight took off for KBED about 15 mins later... no better time to have a meeting than when you're stuck on a plane. 

It’s all rumors and hysterics until after the tournament. Dolson hasn’t reached out to a currently active coach because, well, that’s a dick move.

He’s going to test those waters, but at the appropriate time. He hasn’t shown that he’s dumb enough not to.

We get to exist on pins and needles as a fan base, but it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You are spitting in the wind- it's time to panic!!!
Create rumor, spread rumors, embellish rumor you started, refute others rumors, declare you are prepared to relinquish all IU loyalty if the rumor is/isn't true, question the intelligence of those that do/don't accept said rumor. Post a meme. Finally resort to flight tracking to confirm rumors. Rinse and repeat! 

If someone wanted to catch up on all 10,695 posts, you’ve just wrapped them all in one. All caught up.

Now in saying that, I believe a couple people on here and believe their sources were right and would believe them still, but once Brad fell off, it has turned Into a total hoopla

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

I’ve long thought this would go until at least final 4 week and the peegs guys just basically said that’s what they think will happen. This is going to be an interesting ride.

I feel like you are all over the place on this stuff.  Maybe take a break and go fishing or something to get your mind off all of this 

2 minutes ago, TadQueasy said:

I feel like you are all over the place on this stuff.  Maybe take a break and go fishing or something to get your mind off all of this 

My mind is almost always on basketball. It’s kind of my job and I’m fascinated with coaching searches and how AD’s handle them.