Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

By the way, I didn't see Chris Beard at Assembly hall, did see a couple of familiar faces. 
Also please don't get me wrong I don't think there is a deal getting done or an announcement or anything like that today, tomorrow or probably anytime soon. Just to be clear, but I still love Dolson and I believe in him

I read an article on SI that say one person that checks all the boxes the administration wants is Keith Smart. Could he be a fringe candidate.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

By the way, I didn't see Chris Beard at Assembly hall, did see a couple of familiar faces. 

Also please don't get me wrong I don't think there is a deal getting done or an announcement or anything like that today, tomorrow or probably anytime soon. Just to be clear, but I still love Dolson and I believe in him

The economy in Indiana is going to take a major hit if this drags out until the end of the NBA season.  People on their phones all day checking to see if Stevens finally pulled the trigger.

1 minute ago, GaryP said:

I read an article on SI that say one person that checks all the boxes the administration wants is Keith Smart. Could he be a fringe candidate.

Not in my world as head coach, but I think he could be an assistant 

5 minutes ago, GaryP said:

Keith Smart allegedly checks all the boxes the writer of that article wants -- and it's a very arbitrary set of boxes. It really didn't have anything to do with what the administration wants. 

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

There may or may not be a leprechaun in this video. 

I doubt Mark Cuban would send Rick Carlisle out to help us recruit Brad, but he was a Celtic.  Could it be Slick Leonard?  Maybe he is on the sidelines with the 79-80 Pacers team.

8 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

The economy in Indiana is going to take a major hit if this drags out until the end of the NBA season.  People on their phones all day checking to see if Stevens finally pulled the trigger.

Seriously... Stevens better make this official soon so that Indiana does not slip into a recession!

1 minute ago, BleedCubbieBlue said:

I doubt Mark Cuban would send Rick Carlisle out to help us recruit Brad, but he was a Celtic.  Could it be Slick Leonard?  Maybe he is on the sidelines with the 79-80 Pacers team.

I always enjoyed Johnny Most as an announcer. I think he had some really famous moments from calling Celtic games

2 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Sometimes you need a leprechaun to bring it all together

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

There may or may not be a leprechaun in this video. 

Does the leprechaun wear #44?

When I read the 1st post I LOL'd because I thought you were referring to Archie as the leprechaun - he brought it all together by being hired when BS wasn't ready, and did bad enough to get fired when he (hopefully) is.