Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

So you'd be ok with a couple good years and then the program to burn to the ground? I don't think that's what you meant but that's what I've deducted here.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

Huh? Look, at this point a couple of “good” years would be manna from Heaven after what we’ve been through. “Burn to the ground” isn’t in the equation.

Btw.... it’s already burnt to the ground.... is it not?

Looking for a strong Phoenix rebirth ASAP!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, IUHAHN81 said:

That Penn St. hire news is exactly why we can't just sit around twidling our thumbs. Cut the crap and go get the guy(whoever that is). Assuming these coaches will be available "whenever IU is ready" is a complete fantasy. So sick of IU sitting on their hands. 

C'mon, what are you worried about? They'll make the right hire just like they have the last 4 times.

1 minute ago, Whoozhers said:

The ultimate salt in the wound....

Houston, led by former IU coach Kelvin Sampson playing at Assembly Hall on Friday.... WTF!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Don’t forget about Chris Beard and Stu Gates! 

43 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Even freaking Penn State will have a better head coach than we do. What the heck could we be waiting for. Archie isn't going to suddenly became a good coach. 

They already did have a better coach.  By my list, the only coach in the Big Ten worse than Archie is Richard Pitino

1 minute ago, Josh said:

They already did have a better coach.  By my list, the only coach in the Big Ten worse than Archie is Richard Pitino

Wonder why he hasn't been let go yet. I heard he was interviewing for jobs. I'm just waiting for Goodman to say Boston College is hiring Archie Miller as their next coach

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

I’d say they’re both better than Collins, and if Miller’s better than Pitino it’s not by much. Pitino’s offense is better and he’s done well evaluating and landing some under-the-radar transfers.

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

Man You're getting soft on Archie. I figured you would have him dead last!

Wonder why he hasn't been let go yet. I heard he was interviewing for jobs. I'm just waiting for Goodman to say Boston College is hiring Archie Miller as their next coach
Maybe the directive was to "go find a job or it's going to get bad for you in the stands." Tgen the hiring school is on the hook for some of the buyout??

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Hopefully the redditor was right and we all are blessed with great news at 3PM. Not sure I can take a future of being routinely worse than Penn State.