Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

2 minutes ago, lillurk said:

Idk just commenting on the reddit rumor last page. Where’s the time coming from?

Oh just a joke. So many times 10-15 years ago I remember word breaking of a press conference at 3pm. Alford was supposedly coming in with an all star coaching team. Something about black helicopters too lol. 

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I’ve heard their releasing a statement, I have heard there will be a press conference, I’ve heard Archie cleaned out his office last week. I really don’t think anyone knows. I think people just know something needs to happen soon. Dolson wanted to talk to the trustees individually so there wouldn’t be leaks. Maybe that’s working.

Is there any chance he quit?

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I’ve heard their releasing a statement, I have heard there will be a press conference, I’ve heard Archie cleaned out his office last week. I really don’t think anyone knows. I think people just know something needs to happen soon. Dolson wanted to talk to the trustees individually so there wouldn’t be leaks. Maybe that’s working.

So is there any way to get pap to sneak into archies office? I mean, it is for a good cause....

2 minutes ago, Feathery said:

I expect a post in the morning from you about Archie still having his job. Keep the streak alive. 

I might be a little busy tomorrow but I’ll be sure to gloat if he does make another day! 

3 hours ago, Rookie33 said:

The state of our athletic department is pretty solid actually - football, baseball, soccer, swimming, golf and women’s hoops. The only outlier is IUBB. So one could posit Glass did okay. Archie emoji90.png the bed. He checked all the boxes. He’s not up to the job. Time to move on - suits all parties.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yea... I really couldn't careless how our driver, swimming, baseball, softball etc is doing. Mens basketball should always be priority #1. If it's this good awful, then you are a failure as an AD. Plain and simple. Football being good is only good for the money. It sucking again won't matter because it's what everyone is used to. MENS BASKETBALL NEEDS TO BE GREAT. 

Checklist for tomorrow:
Vodka —— check
safety protectors for my computer and tv screen— check
open pages for my journal (it’s not a stupid diary it’s a joooooournal)— check
Am I missing anything?

Heavy drugs
Hookers
Big fatties
Mask and hand sanitizer

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

Checklist for tomorrow:

Vodka —— check

safety protectors for my computer and tv screen— check

open pages for my journal (it’s not a stupid diary it’s a joooooournal)— check

Am I missing anything?

Prozac prescription to get through the next year if this goes south.

Hey ya'll,
Rickie checkin' in..
For those of you who may be new, my name is Barrel, and I am known amongst the BTB family as the most trustworthy insider in Hoosier Basketball history..
Now, as I have been inactive throughout the season, you may be wondering why..
Clearly it's not my inflammatory bowel syndrome, as I got that cleared away late last summer.. I haven't felt the burn in months.. thank you to StuHoo for the well wishes, and to Class of '66 for the pecan pie in the mail.. my goodness.. that sh*t hit me where the sun don't shine..
Today, I've decided to make my return to the Banners to let you all know the reasoning for my absence.. 
I've been moving like a f*cking assasin..
While everyone else speculated, I was digging.. searching.. for any information I could possibly scrape up about the in's and outs of this program.. 
I've read many messages..
"Barrel, what do you know about Archie?" "Please Barrel, just tell us what you've heard about the coach!"
You really want some inside barrelmation? 
Fine.
From what I've heard (and my sources have never failed us), Archie's a damn goner. 
Who takes his place you may ask?
CJ Gunn.
Fact has it, the kid has been on and off about his future on the hardwood.. key word being.. ON..
He's decided he wants to further his career on the sidelines, which ultimately works out better for us fans as the kid can't play basketball to save his ever-loving life.
Brad Stevens? You really thought we were gonna' land one of the most successful guru's at the next level?
Chris007 is a fraud..
Where was he when I predicted Robbie Hummel to Bloomington?
No where to be seen..
Only the Barrel knows..
And what the Barrel knows, the world will soon know..

- Barrel Rick, 2021

This post is peak galaxy brain on drugs floating on a cloud. Speechless. Thank you, Barrel.

19 minutes ago, Barrell Rick said:

Hey ya'll,

Rickie checkin' in..

For those of you who may be new, my name is Barrel, and I am known amongst the BTB family as the most trustworthy insider in Hoosier Basketball history..

Now, as I have been inactive throughout the season, you may be wondering why..

Clearly it's not my inflammatory bowel syndrome, as I got that cleared away late last summer.. I haven't felt the burn in months.. thank you to StuHoo for the well wishes, and to Class of '66 for the pecan pie in the mail.. my goodness.. that sh*t hit me where the sun don't shine..

Today, I've decided to make my return to the Banners to let you all know the reasoning for my absence.. 

I've been moving like a f*cking assasin..

While everyone else speculated, I was digging.. searching.. for any information I could possibly scrape up about the in's and outs of this program.. 

I've read many messages..

"Barrel, what do you know about Archie?" "Please Barrel, just tell us what you've heard about the coach!"

You really want some inside barrelmation? 

Fine.

From what I've heard (and my sources have never failed us), Archie's a damn goner. 

Who takes his place you may ask?

CJ Gunn.

Fact has it, the kid has been on and off about his future on the hardwood.. key word being.. ON..

He's decided he wants to further his career on the sidelines, which ultimately works out better for us fans as the kid can't play basketball to save his ever-loving life.

Brad Stevens? You really thought we were gonna' land one of the most successful guru's at the next level?

Chris007 is a fraud..

Where was he when I predicted Robbie Hummel to Bloomington?

No where to be seen..

Only the Barrel knows..

And what the Barrel knows, the world will soon know..

- Barrel Rick, 2021

My king.