Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

Get ready to buttonhole this thread until January 2022.  Interesting to see a year from now how many of the names that have been bandied about as potential replacements for '21-22 drop out of contention for various reasons.  Archie better start working the transfer market pretty damn hard because only 1 2021 commit ain't gonna cut it and if Archie's retained I'll be very worried about how many of our existing roster will depart and have to be replaced.

2 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

I don't even know what that is, besides a description of this board after tomorrow's announcement. 

It’s a popular video game that some of the guys on the team like to play. It’s part of call of duty. 

2 minutes ago, iubb said:

f377d0d4c7a22ced49b17575f29f836e.jpg&key=6b9f83ee2a35d31c171439df586c625267e5e96acd63d76021458455f0b8ccfe

Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the “Mike” clue in the embed? Lewis? If so who’s out? Wouldn’t happen until UCLA is eliminated...

4 minutes ago, iubb said:

f377d0d4c7a22ced49b17575f29f836e.jpg&key=6b9f83ee2a35d31c171439df586c625267e5e96acd63d76021458455f0b8ccfe

Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, lillurk said:

What’s the “Mike” clue in the embed? Lewis? If so who’s out? Wouldn’t happen until UCLA is eliminated...

Oh I see that it’s a year old now. So the point is to establish the poster’s cred

1 minute ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I think he predicted Mike Roberts. Meaning he's credible. 

Thanks, I missed the time stamp at first.

I’d be shocked if there isn’t either a statement or presser tomorrow either way — not sure this is indicative which way absent other info

37 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Get ready to buttonhole this thread until January 2022.  Interesting to see a year from now how many of the names that have been bandied about as potential replacements for '21-22 drop out of contention for various reasons.  Archie better start working the transfer market pretty damn hard because only 1 2021 commit ain't gonna cut it and if Archie's retained I'll be very worried about how many of our existing roster will depart and have to be replaced.

If what Landers mom text Archie is true he’s gone! Regardless of his performance this year he’s gonna b good! We’ll probably get Durham back for a 5th year which will definitely put my fandom on ice! 

I can’t wait for Scott Dolson to take a break from setting up for the NCAA tournament that we aren’t a part of to announce that Archie Miller has his full support and will be back for a fifth season. It’s going to be a great look for our program. 

1 minute ago, lillurk said:

Thanks, I missed the time stamp at first.

I’d be shocked if there isn’t either a statement or presser tomorrow either way — not sure this is indicative which way absent other info

I guess a true presser, where there are questions, is a tight spot to say you’re staying the course.

If what Landers mom text Archie is true he’s gone! Regardless of his performance this year he’s gonna b good! We’ll probably get Durham back for a 5th year which will definitely put my fandom on ice! 

What did she text or tweet?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, OldBuddy67 said:

Durham sent a goodbye tweet I thought 

1 minute ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

This guy also called Anthony Leal and Joey Brunk to IU. He has a few posts...he's 100% so far. I hope this is right. 

Interesting...as I recall those two and Mike Roberts coming as an assistant were pretty broadly known before being officially announced. Not suggesting this person doesn’t know but, for example, I could’ve predicted those without any insider knowledge. So...this is sticking one’s neck out further.