Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

7 minutes ago, Treesh said:

We're getting Brad a house on Sterling Ave. 

Whoever the next coach is, an addition should be added Assembly Hall for him to live! Terms of contract, you shall live in the hall until you  bring us to the promised land!

1 minute ago, reconmkd said:

Whoever the next coach is, an addition should be added Assembly Hall for him to live! Terms of contract, you shall live in the hall until you  bring us to the promised land!

Make Alford sleep under the bleachers if he's hired. That will motivate him! 

1 hour ago, Golfman25 said:

Actually, it you watch Archie he's consistently yelling at Rob to "GO."  Even last night, there was a point he was really animated at Rob to "GO!!!" but Rob kept walking it up.  Archie's fault for not correcting that problem.  

I dream about comments like this. Archie has (had) his hands full with a couple of guys that did him no favors. Mr. walk it up the court is one of them.

11 minutes ago, IU-DL said:

I dream about comments like this. Archie has (had) his hands full with a couple of guys that did him no favors. Mr. walk it up the court is one of them.

Yeah this just is so odd to me.  I have see Archie do this in other games but other than emphatically wanting them to go quicker the guys stay in the game. If they are not doing what you want sit them and play someone who will. 

38 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

And the term "Promised Land" has been downgraded from a Natty to just making the tournament. 

Wes Miller is an interesting candidate. There’s obviously been the argument that he’d likely leave to take the UNC job but that is contingent on him actually succeeding at IU. The Tar Heels aren’t gonna sign a guy who can’t get the wheels running in Bloomington.

If Miller is a candidate that we don’t think can win games at IU, then I understand the argument against him. But if the argument is, “He may do well and then leave,” I say to that, I’ll take a few years of success and we can reevaluate if he leaves for Chapel Hill.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

4 minutes ago, Bobman1 said:

Wes Miller is an interesting candidate. There’s obviously been the argument that he’d likely leave to take the UNC job but that is contingent on him actually succeeding at IU. The Tar Heels aren’t gonna sign a guy who can’t get the wheels running in Bloomington.

If Miller is a candidate that we don’t think can win games at IU, then I understand the argument against him. But if the argument is, “He may do well and then leave,” I say to that, I’ll take a few years of success and we can reevaluate if he leaves for Chapel Hill.

Can always make the UNC buyout larger. Kind of like TT did with Beard and TX

5 minutes ago, Bobman1 said:

The good news is, everyone could keep their "It's Miller Time" t-shirts....

Can't say I like one thing about Gregg Doyle, but this is not an uplifting thing to read if you're CAM. I honestly feel bad for the guy. When it was "Crean's time", I didn't feel bad for him. He was a huge narcissist and had worn out his welcome. Our fan base booing players and turning aggressive in public is unattractive to students & parents.