Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

He's not on the top of the list, but his name is being brought up by alumni and boosters

haha of course it is. I mean I do think he would do better than Archie (not hard) but man he has been fired twice already from two P5 jobs. 

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

He's not on the top of the list, but his name is being brought up by alumni and boosters

He's an Indiana guy and his teams at Nevada and UCLA both know how to shoot FT's and 3's. Maybe they could get him to hire a defensive coach on the staff and let's see what happens. I would bet things would work out better than people expect. 

Just now, Chris007 said:

Ken wants a nice day to drive around campus with his top-down  and stare at young girls

I haven't seen him in his Rolls Royce in a while downtown. I'd see him about 3 times a week this past summer each night on campus driving. 

1 minute ago, Treesh said:

I haven't seen him in his Rolls Royce in a while downtown. I'd see him about 3 times a week this past summer each night on campus driving. 

Yeah ever since Lennies moved he's not on campus as much

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Ken wants a nice day to drive around campus with his top-down  and stare at young girls

I haven't been on this board in a while, but i am confused by the hate for Archie now?  Did something happen, or is just extreme frustration?  it reads like something happened..............if there is a change and it is Alford, i am done