Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

7 minutes ago, Treesh said:

Never coached a single college game

Can’t even land a head job in the NBA

losing record in playoffs and regular season 

coaches the slowest pace offense in the league 

Woodson can come be a player development coach if he wants 

I heard he kicks puppies too.

To this point SD has kept an airtight lid on the search. Why would a leak come out at this point? I’m ok with Woodson but I find it really hard to believe that this is legit. I really don’t think any of the National pundits know wtf they are talking about but rather are trying to rile us up for their own recognition. Keep throwing names against the wall and eventually one will stick and they’ll call themselves experts for getting it right. Seems ridiculous to me.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2 minutes ago, RatpigHoosier said:

To this point SD has kept an airtight lid on the search. Why would a leak come out at this point? I’m ok with Woodson but I find it really hard to believe that this is legit. I really don’t think any of the National pundits know wtf they are talking about but rather are trying to rile us up for their own recognition. Keep throwing names against the wall and eventually one will stick and they’ll call themselves experts for getting it right. Seems ridiculous to me.

Nah even the indy star has said it 

4 minutes ago, RatpigHoosier said:

The Star is reporting it as fact.  I tend to think this one is real.  

2 minutes ago, tortex28 said:

just goes to show you how a lot of these people on these boards who claim to be insiders are not. They just make good guesses sometimes and fool a lot of people.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

That has always been the case.  The real insiders don't post on boards like this.  It would cost them way too much.  I am sure there are some that post that "know" some people, but even then the knowledge is limited. 

5 minutes ago, RatpigHoosier said:

IDK. Nothing seems strange to me. They've been kicking the tires on several folks. Perhaps they just finally made the decision. And if so, then they would naturally have to bring in more people to be in the know. And when you start expanding the circle, leaks happen. And a lot of leaks are planned/purposeful anyway on things like this.

1 minute ago, Me So Hornsby said:

Now retain Kenya on staff and go after some recruiting killers. I’m in on the hire. NBA is what sells to these recruits, let’s go

What is so special about Kenya? I don't understand.