Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

5 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Dolson has said that he wanted an up tempo offense in his initial presser.  While I think he could go another way for the guy with the right pedigree, I'm not sure he would do so for a Moser like resume.

Agreed. Only caveat is if he decides running a “clean at all costs” program supersedes the NBA style offense. In which case it’s Moser. 

4 minutes ago, Treesh said:

I’ll take Archie over Moser. Hands down. 

I wouldn’t. Archie was overrated at Dayton. Seems like a wash to me. Moser is probably more developed as a coach at this point because he has had time to develop. 

10 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

He’s very reliable. Don’t know him, but I believe he works at the university or has several good friends who do.

He doesn't work for the university i don't think, but he's a good dude and knows people within the athletic department. idk how connected he is in regards to the search though 

2 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight69 said:

Bozich tweeted that Woodson has become the front runner. 

The only positive I see is that he would likely bring in a very IU heavy group of assistants. I’m not sure if that pays off but could see some friendly faces on the sidelines