Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

I had to Google who their coach even was before making that post. I don’t know a single thing about him. 
Between this and your post on the WBB game thread you sure are being pretty transparent tonight.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

I just hope the fans will give whoever gets hired a chance and don't  jump off the bandwagon before they even coaches a game.  Also I hope if it is not who you want you don't automatically think it is because Dolson doesn't know what he is doing.  I think it is time for the fans to look in the mirror and see at this time this job might not be what we see it as.  You have to ask yourself why would Oats, Musselman, beard or whoever the top candidates want to leave where they are at to come to IU.

6 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Between this and your post on the WBB game thread you sure are being pretty transparent tonight.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Nothing to hide, just hope everyone has a good time!

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

That guy is a major Porter Pumper who wouldn’t be pushing him without the Illinois game, so he should take his own advice. 

The guy is literally the opposite of that. He was not high on Porter until he actually researched him. Broke down game film and created a post about it. A heck of a lot more than 99% of fans would do. 

1 minute ago, dreachon said:

The guy is literally the opposite of that. He was not high on Porter until he actually researched him. Broke down game film and created a post about it. A heck of a lot more than 99% of fans would do. 

No amount of game film makes up for two tournament appearances in 17 seasons as a coach. 

Just now, dreachon said:

That is such a lazy statistic to parrot. 

It’s the most important statistic there is. The dude has made an NCAA tournament in 11.7% of his seasons as a head coach. After his magical renaissance in St. Louis he posted six consecutive losing conference seasons. We didn’t pay $10 million to fire Archie Miller just to hire an even worse mid major coach. 

Arkansas booster via text “We’re not letting him leave”

I know you’re not on the Muss bus Treesh, but I hope to god (not even b/c of a Muss hire) that Indiana boosters > Arkansas boosters.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners