Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

If not Stevens or Oats sign me up. I’ll drive the dang bus. Think he is the one being overlooked and one we could be kicking ourselves for not getting 5 years from now when we are looking for another coach.
I said essentially the same thing on his thread

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

This is pure gold. Love all the theories and rumors. Really appreciate our insiders sharing all they hear.  Nobody knows anything concrete other than Dolson, so let the fun continue.  We will make a great hire, and will rally around our new general. (Lower case g)  

Also love the fact the press and paid sites know nothing. Eat it.  Our theories are just as good as their guesses. Please don't argue with the losers on Twitter; don't give those deadbeats validation.  Let's have fun and ride this wave until the end.

10 minutes ago, hoosierbannerd said:

To any of the "elder statesmen" on the board-

What prompted IU to chose RMK with a seemingly lackluster Army record?

Not sure exactly, but I do know from my dad that they took a shot at Wooden and Tarkanian (at Woodens reference). 

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/2021/03/26/indiana-basketball-looking-back-when-bob-knight-hired-iu-hoosiers-history/6996601002/

here is a good article that’s not straight from a posters mouth, but gives good insight. 

9 minutes ago, Hoosier1984 said:

If not Stevens or Oats sign me up. I’ll drive the dang bus. Think he is the one being overlooked and one we could be kicking ourselves for not getting 5 years from now when we are looking for another coach.

I will drink beer if you are driving!  

2 minutes ago, Mopladysman said:

Get the Lewis bus revved up.  Fill er up and let’s go kicks some @$$!

Thank you for removing "short" from the phrase regarding a bus..

To quote Indigo Montoya.  "I do not think it means what you think it means"...

Just now, MisterBigRig said:

Would any of these guys make sense?

• Mike Boynton
  • Buzz Williams
  • Frank Martin
  • Cuonzo Martin
  • Dan Hurley
  • Jamie Dixon
  • Andy Kennedy

I wouldn’t be interested in any besides Dan Hurley, who I don’t think will leave UCONN. 

USC’s BOT pretty much said they’d vote to fire Frank Martin if his buyout wasn’t so high, so they’re leaving it up to the President. 

4 minutes ago, hoosierbannerd said:

Thank you for removing "short" from the phrase regarding a bus..

To quote Indigo Montoya.  "I do not think it means what you think it means"...

We will no longer be short in any categories.