Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

5 minutes ago, ISP said:

Trade deadline was just that, I was told to pay attention to the trade deadline. 
My assumption was that is Boston didn’t make moves or good enough moves then it could encourage Stevens to reconsider as Dolson gave one final push. That is just my assumption. But seems that another insider here heard something similar, just doesn’t want to post it because of those who attack. 

Chris? 0708? 

53 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

People still watch ESPN fir something other than games?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Cute lol. I’ve noticed almost all your posts could be summarized with one of the emoji icons but keep giving us that content fella ; )

21 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

That is SO UNTRUE!

Also left?

Altman, Moser, Cronin, Enfield, LEWIS, probably some others.

Honestly would be okay with all those except Moser I think. Some more than others, but wouldn’t hate any. 

17 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

I think we dodged a bullet with Stevens and think we can do better. There are probably a handful of guys that could come in on day one and make us better 

never been a fan of self proclaimed massholes

I think Stevens is an excellent coach and likely would have done very well at IU, but agree he's not necessarily the best option. 

21 minutes ago, ISP said:

Trade deadline was just that, I was told to pay attention to the trade deadline. 
My assumption was that is Boston didn’t make moves or good enough moves then it could encourage Stevens to reconsider as Dolson gave one final push. That is just my assumption. But seems that another insider here heard something similar, just doesn’t want to post it because of those who attack. 

I wonder if things are solidified until LaMarcus Aldridge lands somewhere (preferably Mia).

15 minutes ago, mdiu28 said:

Can we just hire this guy already? 

Good god.... I’d rather see Assembly Hall burn down than have another Crean-esque used car salesman on the sidelines again.  Did he try and sell one of his players a used Buick Lebaron convertible after that?

24 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

I think we dodged a bullet with Stevens and think we can do better. There are probably a handful of guys that could come in on day one and make us better 

never been a fan of self proclaimed massholes

I agree 100%  Tired of all the hero worshipping and him laughing at us.  Dolson shouldn't be begging and throwing more money at the Masshole. He wants to be an NBA coach and live in Boston, fine.  Let's get someone who wants to be here.