Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

39 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

DD said on his show today that he knows of a situation in which one of the coaches that fans keep bringing up offered an Indiana Mr Basketball $50,000 dollars to come to his school. Not sure what coach or Mr basketball so anyone else have any ideas. 

PS: we don’t need all the DD’s full of crap comments 

I think DD is full of himself but not full of crap.  If he is relaying it, that is what he’s heard.

1 minute ago, Mopladysman said:

After listening to Michael Lewis this morning I think it’s going to be him.  He is offensive minded like Dolson stated he wanted (or something to that effect) He is also an IU guy that couldn’t have been hired yet due to being in the tourney still.  

where did you listen to him? Did he do an interview?

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

I never get a response when I email him.  You probably are a lot more professional in your emails to him lol

I did offer a belated congratulations on his promotion to Dir. of Athletics before I launched in so I buttered him up really good. I kept it concise but I offered him my cell number in case he wanted to chat through my thought process. No call yet but.....oh.....wait....hold on....phone's ringing.....812 number....gotta go.......

2 minutes ago, Mopladysman said:

After listening to Michael Lewis this morning I think it’s going to be him.  He is offensive minded like Dolson stated he wanted (or something to that effect) He is also an IU guy that couldn’t have been hired yet due to being in the tourney still.  

I want him badly as an assistant. That would be an underwhelming head coaching hire. 

3 minutes ago, Unexpectedflash said:

Milwaukee to Chicago isn't that long of a drive. Brad was in Milwaukee last night. He's coming!!!! (Let me be delusional) 

And he is just in time to meet the mythical "3 PM" announcement that was posted a few days ago!

15 minutes ago, Mopladysman said:

Being an ASSISTANT coach, would one have to wait until eliminated like you would a HEAD coach? Just asking.