Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

10 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

DD said on his show today that he knows of a situation in which one of the coaches that fans keep bringing up offered an Indiana Mr Basketball $50,000 dollars to come to his school. Not sure what coach or Mr basketball so anyone else have any ideas. 

PS: we don’t need all the DD’s full of crap comments 

My guess would be Scott Drew. Total guess

4 minutes ago, theriverpilot said:

I don't think there will be much middle ground with this hire.  It's either a home run or a strike out.

I consider Beilein possibly being a double (up to a triple) due to his age, but he will put us in scoring position when he retires. 

10 minutes ago, Treesh said:

Alford. 

He's not referring to Alford I would assume because DD has said from the beginning that he wants Alford for the job. Not sure he would be saying that if it was Alford. 

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

You and I are going to be buying him beers for years to come, talking about the good ole days on BTB and the 12 day coaching search

I'll take screenshots of my posts of doubt to show him. He'll love that! 

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Did you see those planes coming in from Chicago later today? Probably nothing but always on the lookout. 

I didn't. I gave up. I wake up with mixed feelings now. :(

Just now, ap2345 said:

That started in Boston

So your saying IU flew Brad into Chicago to intro the new head coach to B1G brass, then flying into Bloomington for a presser! Lmao.

26 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

DD said on his show today that he knows of a situation in which one of the coaches that fans keep bringing up offered an Indiana Mr Basketball $50,000 dollars to come to his school. Not sure what coach or Mr basketball so anyone else have any ideas. 

PS: we don’t need all the DD’s full of crap comments 

Hire whoever this guy is. Imagine how good of a recruiter he’ll be when he has IU’s deep pockets behind him (maybe kidding, maybe not..)