Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

37 minutes ago, PB1230 said:

I think you are correct, and why I think Beilein AS the associate coach to a more inexperienced head coach/IU guy is more plausible than the other way around

I can't imagine Beilein agreeing to that, except maybe back at Michigan if Martelli left

3 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

The main Rivals writer for IU believes the job goes to one of Beilein, Woodson, or Cheney. I'm not sure how connected he is though.

That list is so depressing that it just may be right.

National rivals writer or IU rivals writer?

The main Rivals writer for IU believes the job goes to one of Beilein, Woodson, or Cheney. I'm not sure how connected he is though.

As depressing as it gets. I need some good news, but it doesn't sound like there's any out there. 

The Rivals guy seems to be taking everything at face value. This is just basically a list of confirmed interviewees (to add to that botched Matta report). Not saying it's wrong at all, and reporting Just The Facts is definitely a good idea. But I'm not seeing a lot of insight that would indicate he knows anything beyond what we all do.

DD said on his show today that he knows of a situation in which one of the coaches that fans keep bringing up offered an Indiana Mr Basketball $50,000 dollars to come to his school. Not sure what coach or Mr basketball so anyone else have any ideas. 

PS: we don’t need all the DD’s full of crap comments 
I assumed Drew but not sure

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

In the last two days I have listened to 3 different IU writers and they all said that 95% of what you hear is not even true.  They said there are only 3 guys who probably knows anything including Dolson and they are not talking at all so relax

2 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

DD said on his show today that he knows of a situation in which one of the coaches that fans keep bringing up offered an Indiana Mr Basketball $50,000 dollars to come to his school. Not sure what coach or Mr basketball so anyone else have any ideas. 

Alford. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

As depressing as it gets. I need some good news, but it doesn't sound like there's any out there. 

We will soon see. We'll see if Scott strikes out or hits a home-run. 

We don't want singles, doubles, or triples. 

3 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

I’ll give you a hint which coach he’s referring to:

606488_v9_bb.jpg

1 minute ago, Treesh said:

We will soon see. We'll see if Scott strikes out or hits a home-run. 

We don't want singles, doubles, or triples. 

I don't think there will be much middle ground with this hire.  It's either a home run or a strike out.

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I’ll give you a hint which coach he’s referring to:

606488_v9_bb.jpg

Hmmm...is that Jonathan or Drew. Why do you have to make this so tricky by using twins? Jonathan Scott of Drew Scott...you got me :-)