Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

14 minutes ago, southernindianahoosier2 said:

Not sure if it’s been posted but this is spot on

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

nice enough take, but would've been more helpful if he'd included some names

none of the "IU guys" would seem to fit that description (at least, not the ones most frequently mentioned), nor would Matta or Beilein. Not sure who that leaves except maybe some "dream candidates" like perhaps Beard, Oats and Eric the Wild. Or SoCal Andy and his lovely wife...

Just now, SteelerHoosier said:

What makes you say that? Simply the trade deadline thing? 

Timing. We're at Day 10. We've hired all our new coaches by March 31st in recent years. We hired Archie on March 25th. 

I don't have any sources, I just think we'll have news soon. 

1 minute ago, Treesh said:

If we don't have a deal by tomorrow then I don't think it's the following

Alford, Woodson, Fife, Lewis, Cheaney. 

I think if we don’t hear news by this week, I take that as a good sign. I think that means that Dolson is at least reaching out to those in the tourney still AND/OR Stevens still (wishful thinking). I’m not at the point of panic and don’t think anyone should be unless we haven’t heard anything after 2 more weeks.

4 minutes ago, BGVille Hoosierfan said:

I think if we don’t hear news by this week, I take that as a good sign. I think that means that Dolson is at least reaching out to those in the tourney still AND/OR Stevens still (wishful thinking). I’m not at the point of panic and don’t think anyone should be unless we haven’t heard anything after 2 more weeks.

I agree.

There's no way Scott is just sitting around waiting for Oats to get done with the dance. He has to have an idea there is a coach still coaching who wants the job. 

We don't have a name by tomorrow then the Indiana alum are out the running IMO. 

15 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

He did appear back on the Vegas odds yesterday

We sure that is Vegas? Looked like an offshore book.