Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

Just now, Jeff_Boy_Ardee said:

I haven’t seen the lines, but + anything is not a favorite it’s the underdog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's the favorite according to BetOnline.

Woodson is 2nd at +400.

7 minutes ago, ISP said:

Matta wanted the job so bad that he accepted it and then turned it down. No physical was ever given or asked for. 

Wanting very badly to do something and being able to do it are different things. If true, I respect him knowing the difference.

I used “accepted” liberally, I should have said they were in agreement on the terms. As far as what the further discussion/topic was that caused him to pull out, I was told that they (my guy) wasn’t going to disperse that info to anyone but in due time it would probably become known. Has nothing to do with his health or a physical though. 

edit: separate “source” than the guy who told me to keep an eye on the trade deadline. 

Edited by ISP

With this website I don’t personally know how it works. I’ve never used it. Judy saw another post and had to go look for myself to believe it wasn’t photoshopped or anything. According to Bozich, as of 7 hours ago, Woodson was favorite and Brad wasn’t on it. Now all of a sudden Brad is favorite and Woodson two. What changed? No idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What menu is it under? I can’t even find it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, ISP said:

I used “accepted” liberally, I should have said they were in agreement on the terms. As far as what the further discussion/topic was that caused him to pull out, I was told that they (my guy) wasn’t going to disperse that info to anyone but in due time it would probably become known. Has nothing to do with his health or a physical though. 

Did you give “your guy” a tip before he left to deliver the rest of his pizzas?

1 minute ago, ISP said:

perhaps- "Thad, it's yours IF (other candidate) backs out??  Thad says, .."and the horse you rode in on Dolson!"

14 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

This makes zero sense.  If he wanted it so badly, why turn it down?

And thank goodness.  He’s not ready for the rigors of coaching.  

It doesn’t make sense because it’s not true. He doesn’t want the Indiana job. If he did, he’d be the next coach. 

He’s not even sure he doesn’t want a job. He’s just sure he doesn’t want the indiana job. 

7 minutes ago, ISP said:

edit: separate “source” than the guy who told me to keep an eye on the trade deadline. 

There was never an agreement. Period. He said no. There was further effort by IU. He thought more and said no again. That was it. 

Just now, Nonymouse said:

There was never an agreement. Period. He said no. There was further effort by IU. He thought more and said no again. That was it. 

How much, if at all, did Archie play into this? Was there feedback there that influenced the decision?