Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

13 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Yes.  I’m teaching and on spring break.

My 2 week Break from the middle school crazies (sorry if you're a middle school parent, but your kids are insane..and I love working with them) starts this Friday at 3:15 pm

1st beer in hand by 3:30pm

1 minute ago, hoosierbannerd said:

My 2 week Break from the middle school crazies (sorry if you're a middle school parent, but your kids are insane..and I love working with them) starts this Friday at 3:15 pm

1st beer in hand by 3:30pm

Gotta have one for that ride home!

2 minutes ago, tyappleg said:

I said this in the Stevens thread, but my man would rather get paid 2.5 million next year to coach the Pistons than 7.5m+ a year for the rest of his life to coach IU. 

What do you call an ***hole from Detroit?

***hole

8 minutes ago, tyappleg said:

I said this in the Stevens thread, but my man would rather get paid 2.5 million next year to coach the Pistons than 7.5m+ a year for the rest of his life to coach IU. 

What do you call an ***hole from Detroit?

A local?

2 hours ago, IU Prof said:

All speculation, but I was just thinking that I'd put the odds at ~80-85% that the next coach is on this list: Beard, Beilein, Drew, Musselman, and Oats. 

I'm not sure your odds change much if you remove Drew, Beard, and Oats.

5 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Will be losers of 6 of the last 8 games. Get out why you can Brad. We haven’t hired anyone yet. 7 million 

You ever kind of wonder if that barstool sports article about Stevens trying to resign twice had an accuracy?  Sure a long shot but maybe, just maybe, he tried but they said we will show you we plan to build this team. Thus the watch the trade deadline comments. 

Not holding my breath but I found those comments about trying to resign hopeful 

1 hour ago, joegold0311 said:

247 Sports:
Report: Mark Turgeon could be looking for exit from Maryland; possibly eyeing Power Five job in Midwest

Interesting....

Arkansas after we pluck Musselman... or Alabama after we pick off Oats.

1 hour ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

In all seriousness, do some of you sit all day in front of your laptop or are on your phone all day. I checked it for the first time around noon and there were 500 posts. I just now checked it after 3 hours and there was 200 more and it's the same people.
I'm disabled, but I have other things I need to do or enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Old retired fart... all I've done today is grill our dinner on the Traeger (smoked turkey breast) and check this place out... but I do have stuff to do tomorrow, :D