Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

10 minutes ago, Treesh said:

I asked Hanner. He said no 

Hanner screwed up things for IU once. Can’t let him do it again! I lived in the same apartment complex as Hanner one year. One morning some random girl stopped me outside of the apartment and asked me if I knew which apartment was hers because she was supposed to pick up her friend. The life of an IU basketball player!

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

If Drew has interest in Dolson and Dolson doesn’t pursue him then I don’t even know what to say. That would be incredibly stupid, unless he reels in a different big fish. Not pursuing Drew but hiring Woodson? That would kill so much of my interest in the program.

Drew has baggage, and I would totally understand not going after him. 

4 minutes ago, ISP said:

Yes Drew has interest and yes Dolson has known that for a while. I don’t think he pursues him though.

Also Goodman is not a news breaker- dude literally copies others tweets and just paraphrases. 

I might firmly be on the "Dolson is a genius train" ...... chum the waters with a $7M a year offer and let the sharks come to you

6 minutes ago, ISP said:

Yes Drew has interest and yes Dolson has known that for a while. I don’t think he pursues him though.

Also Goodman is not a news breaker- dude literally copies others tweets and just paraphrases. 

So then who are we even pursuing at this point? Mike Woodson? Why hasn’t a former IU guy been hired if that’s who we’re going with?

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

If Drew has interest in IU and Dolson doesn’t pursue him then I don’t even know what to say. That would be incredibly stupid, unless he reels in a different big fish. Not pursuing Drew but hiring Woodson? That would kill so much of my interest in the program.

Wouldn't kill interest in the program, it would kill the program, period. Hire Woodson, boomers will feel all warm and fuzzy until the winter, then when the harsh reality sets in on what they've done, no one will be left to support this corpse of a program.

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan222 said:

So then who are we even pursuing at this point? Mike Woodson? Why hasn’t a former IU guy been hired if that’s who we’re going with?

This 100%. It's been a week and a half. IF they are truly the guy, lets go and move forward. We will know soon. 

8 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

If one of names Bozich mentioned gets hired , we might as well say bye to Th guys on the transfer list. I don’t see them staying and I don’t see recruiting going all that well either.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think Armaan is the most likely to come back. Not sure about the other two. 

21 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Hanner screwed up things for IU once. Can’t let him do it again! I lived in the same apartment complex as Hanner one year. One morning some random girl stopped me outside of the apartment and asked me if I knew which apartment was hers because she was supposed to pick up her friend. The life of an IU basketball player!

Hanner was a dawg , if you catch my drift. I saw him every time i downtown or at the bars. Usually stumbling outside of Smallwood lol