Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

8 minutes ago, Unexpectedflash said:

I don't really get this line of thinking. It's been established that no one knows anything that's going on. Until we actually hire a coach I feel like this is premature. I'm still hoping he's waiting on a tourney coach but it'd look pretty bad if it leaked that we were interviewing say Musselman while his team was still in the tourney. I guess I'm of the opinion that if one of these IU guys or Beilein was who we wanted then we would've hired them already. 

Oh I know it’s totally not rational of me to think this way. It’s just that the combination of our players entering the transfer portal and some of the names being linked to the job has me fearing for the worst. I hope that it’s all smokescreens because of what you said, most of the big names out there are still coaching.

Hey, why not? 

She just led the Hoosiers to our first Sweet 16 and consistently has been in the Top 20 for the past two seasons and this past season, we've dipped into the Top 10. She's a proven winner, a proven recruiter and has been successful at luring talented transfers. Last season, she handed consensus No. 1 South Carolina its only loss. The Gamecocks only trailed after four quarters all season -- three were against us. You could argue that last season, it was the best victory in IU sports. Plus, she's right down the hall ... 

(If we can have a ridiculous Becky Hammon thread, we can have one for Moren as well. She has several years of college experience on her resume; Hammon has none!) 

14 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

It was for sure yesterday, might have been zoom, CC just said he talked to Dolson. I assumed it was phone. 

Apparently the $1M question is was it yesterday AND an follow up today or just s single session... not that it really matters, more of a curiosity... IMO, it's more smoke being generated to hide what's really going on...

Just now, AZ Hoosier said:

Three plus a Director of BB Operations...

We can have additional support staff as well.

GA’s 

Player Development Coaches 

there’s too many titles to keep up with. 

3 minutes ago, Five Prime said:

If that's the case, and I don't think it is, I'm checking out for awhile. 

Same. I can’t do a three year rebuild after the five year rebuild we just finished with. It doesn’t get more underwhelming than that list. Makes me want to barf.